Cancellation & Reservation Policies:
- To reserve a date for your event, a non-refundable deposit of $100.00 is required. A personal check can be accepted up to three weeks prior to the event. All events are required to be paid two weeks prior to the event.
- In the event of a CANCELLATION, two weeks notice is required. Less notice than that, it is required to pay half of the contracted amount.
- If you need to reschedule the date, you have up to 6 months to do so. Your deposit will be applied to rescheduling date, depending on availability.
Ways We Help Our Clients:
Ways we ensure the best experience for our clients is to be in contact with clients and get necessary information on the event. Things we ask our clients:
- When do you need our services?
- How long do you need our services?
- What is the theme of the occasion?
- What type of music?
- Any particular requests?
- Are their any extras needed?
- Calling the other vendors involved:
- Wedding Planner (if not with the venue)
- Caterer (if known)
- Any other vendors necessary regarding the event (Live musicians, etc)
After we find out the needs of the vendors and the requests of the client, we…
- Work on the Itinerary
- Research to make sure we have all the music requested
- Work on the timeline requested such as the entrance song, introductions, toasts, etc.
- Make sure we have what is needed for any games if requested
Make sure all the equipment is in order and correct amount of cable and extension cords are ready. Have back ups. These procedures and keeping in contact with the client and facility staff will ensure you the best possible experience with your event.