What Our Clients Are Saying About Us:
Our couples tell us we were at least 90% responsible for the success of their entire wedding reception.
That Makes us feel so blessed!
100% of our couples say we were worth every penny…and many say we were worth much more.
- As a wedding venue owner, my brides are the most important thing to me, and the vendors must love them as much as I do. I was exceedingly impressed with Ron’s professionalism, set-up, and sound for a recent wedding at Honeysuckle Hills. I would recommend his DJ services for any wedding… you won’t be disappointed. Our standards are high and Ron will always welcome at our venue. Regina Starkey Beeler June 1, 2017
- Ron was amazing. He was the DJ for my wedding and did a phenomenal job! I will recommend Smokey Mountain Sounds to everyone! Cheyenne May 24, 2017
- The entire team was extremely professional and knew exactly what they were doing. I was able to make changes from the first phone call until the very last song and they were very happy to do them. They were constantly checking to make sure everything was going well and that I still wanted things to go in the order I selected or gave ideas for changes to make it flow better. I didn’t have to worry about a thing and was extremely grateful for that. I would definitely recommend them for any event but especially for a wedding reception! Caitlin May 4, 2017
- Ron did our wedding on May 1 of this year and he was wonderful! He made our day so special and fun! My dad had an odd special request for the father-daughter song that he wanted to keep a secret from me till the wedding day and Ron worked with him and made it happen! Prices were great compared to other DJs we looked at. Our guests had so much fun at the reception dancing the night away! We would highly recommend Ron for weddings or any event! Very professional and friendly! Karli
- Ron did a wonderful job as DJ at our wedding ceremony and reception. He communicated with us very well, really making sure he understood exactly what we wanted in music preferences, style, and flow. Ron made for the perfect MC, giving our guests information they needed and hosting our dances, games, and the Shoelywed Game. I’m most appreciative to him for making my dads feel comfortable as we had them share the father-daughter dance. He announced each of them and made them both feel special, which left all of us with a really sweet memory. Thank you, Ron! Definitely recommend. Brittany April 22, 2017
- We used Smoky mountain sounds for our ceremony and reception and they were amazing! Taylor April 1, 2017
- Ron was exactly what we expected! He was wonderful from the 1st phone call for my daughters wedding. He was on time. He was very professional. He was very organized . He knew exactly what to do outside at the pavilion for the wedding ceremony and transitioned right into the reception within minutes. He interacted with everyone. We had a lot of fun! We would hire him again! Thank you Ron for making the special day worry free and perfect! Tammy March 13, 2017
- Ron did a lovely job at our fall wedding this past October! He was organized and played all of the songs we had requested. We loved working with him and recommend him for big events and weddings. Kori November 7, 2017
- Smokey Mt Sounds was a great selection for our group. They had everyone on there feet dancing and singing. Great time. very accomendating and Professional. Highly recommend them
Bob DiMonte October 22, 2017
- We got married in October 2016 in the beautiful Smoky Mountains. Our wedding turned out perfectly and the DJ Smokey Mountain Sounds did a wonderful job helping make our day so special. I’d definitely recommend them to anyone. Thanks for helping make the celebrations so fun and exciting! Our day couldn’t have been any more perfect! Heather
- This team was so professional and extremely accommodating. I was able to make changes and additions from the beginning phone call until to the very last song and they were more than happy to help. They were very knowledgeable and helpful in regards to organizing the timeline for the reception. I couldn’t have organized it without their help. I would highly recommend them for any event but especially your wedding reception. Caitlin September 10, 2017
- Ron DJ’s our family reunion in Gatlingburg and he did a GREAT job! He was easy to work with during our planning stages and he kept everyone on the dance floor. He hosted our Lip Sync Battle and was phenomenal. We would use him again and encourage you to consider him as well. Tiffany July 30, 2016
- Ron DJ’d our 70th b’day bash! 65 people with all age range. So easy to work with! Never met him until he showed up!! We were not disappointed! He kept everyone from, young to old, fully entertained! We had so much fun with karaoke under the stars! Thanks Ron! You were just what our party needed!! The Workman Clan!!
- Ron did our wedding on May 1 of this year and he was wonderful! He made our day so special and fun! My dad had an odd special request for the father-daughter song that he wanted to keep a secret from me till the wedding day and Ron worked with him and made it happen! Prices were great compared to other DJs we looked at. Our guests had so much fun at the reception dancing the night away! We would highly recommend Ron for weddings or any event! Very professional and friendly! Karli- wedding May 1, 2016
- Ron I don’t think I have appropriately ever thanked you for doing our wedding! You guys were great. I probably had some wedding guests that were pushing to get arrested, but you worked through it all. I still get compliments about my wedding and the music and it was almost 2 years ago! Keep up the good work and tell your wife hi from us. Debbie and Tom
- Thank you so much for making our wedding on March 19th an absolute blast! You guys were first class and you will see us again :). Thank you so much for making the first day of our marriage perfect. Sincerely, Courtney and Ed – Wedding 03-19-2016
- Ron was very professional and the guests loved him! Matthew and myself were very impressed! Amanda – Wedding 09-30-2015
- Ron was such a joy to have DJ our wedding. He was fun, professional, easy going, and dependable. I highly recommend Ron of Smokey Mountain Sounds to DJ your wedding or any event. Erin – Wedding 09-04-2015
- Ron is fantastic!!!! He provided services for both our ceremony and wedding reception, and all of our guest commented on how good the music was!!! I highly recommend Smokey Mountain Sounds!!! My husband and I are so thankful to you Ron!!! Jessica – Wedding July 2015
- Thank you for making the time fun and memorable. I saw so many dancing away and enjoying the music! Oustanding job! Gina – Wedding 6-20-2015
- Ron and his wife did an amazing job at our wedding last week! Not only are they friendly and amazingly easy to work with, but they kept the events flowing perfectly! The shoely wed game was such a hit for all our guests! I couldn’t be happier with the service they provided, I didn’t have to worry about a thing! Allison
- Ron was definitely a great addition to our wedding! He kept my guest on the dance floor. We all had so much fun, definitely will have to use smokey mountain sounds in any other event! Thank you so much Ron! Sindy – Wedding 5/24/2015
- “Ron, thank you again for serving as our wedding DJ and MC. It’s too bad Becca “could not” provide some personal information and quips about members of the wedding party – know that handicapped you in stimulating that type of discussion; not sure why she was reluctant to obtain/share that kind of information but everything worked out fine. Thanks also for being flexible with the schedule, especially with the wedding party arriving early to the reception hall. Best Wishes and may God bless you with joy and peace in the years ahead, Bob Gamon”- Wedding 6/11/2015
- What a great addition to my parent’s 50th wedding anniversar
y! Ron & Ellen are very profession al & honored our special song requests for the evening! They had everyone up & dancing from college kids to 70+ year old seniors! I would highly recommend Smokey Mountain Sounds for any event .. Anniversar y, birthday, wedding or special event! Definitely will use them again!! Missy -Anniversary party 2/13/2015
- Ron was fantastic!! He is so easy to talk to and great at communicating with you throughout the wedding planning process. He gives you papers to fill out that allow you to customize the reception the way you want it and to ensure the songs you want are played. He had everything prepared for the reception and made sure everyone in the wedding party knew what to expect and when. He kept our reception lively and made sure every generation was included. I can’t tell you how many compliments we received on how great the reception was because we had such a great DJ. Erin -Wedding 01/03/2015
- Smokey Mountain Sounds did an amazing job with my reception! They provided everything I asked for. I couldn’t have asked for a better reception! Haley -Wedding 12/27/2014
- As soon as we sat down with Ron, we knew we found our DJ! Ron is extremely easy to work with and is always readily available to answer any questions throughout the planning process. DJs play a key role in the flow and feel of the reception, and we could not have found a better fit. From our wedding party introductions to our sparkler send-off and all of our “must have” events in between; Ron kept our night flowing and our guests dancing. We had more fun than we could have imagined, and we cannot thank him enough! Gerina -Wedding 11/08/2014
- We had Ellen and Ron DJ our wedding and they were absolutely amazing! Ron has a knack for knowing what the crowd wanted. We couldn’t imagine anyone else being a part of our special day. We cannot say enough great things about them. They are amazing! Alyssa -Wedding 9/21/2014
- If you are looking for a great DJ for your Wedding or event you should choose Smokey Mountain Sounds. I used them for my daughters wedding. Ron made it the most special day I could have ever imagined. From the music that my daughter and bridal party walked down the isle to, to the reception and all the details he put into it. The guest were dancing the night away. We had so much fun. I could not have asked for a more perfect day. Top notch DJ. Joanne -Wedding 9/27/2014
- Ron… THANK YOU for a wonderful job of providing music and entertainment for our wedding and reception. You are very professional and a pleasure to work with. You made our special day even more special!! Folks, this is the man to hire for your DJ needs!! Thanks again, Tim and Annely
- Hello Ron! Just wanted to say Thank You again to you and your family for doing an amazing job at my reception! If you ever would like for me to come and hoop at any of your events please contact and let me know. Regards, Kolby Harmon
- Ron, Everything was great! Stef and I had an amazing time and your DJ-ing really added to the night! We couldn’t have been happier! Thanks again!! Matt and Stef
- Great Job!!! No disappointments!!! Don
- Ron is the best! Thank you so much for making my parents 50th Anniversary the best. You were truly the icing on the cake! Lori
- We used Smokey Mountain Sounds for our wedding in May & we were very happy with everything. Ron is very professional & will work with you on every issue or question you have. We highly recommend for any event! Lynnsie
“Ron accommodated us in every way and made our special day exactly what we wanted it to be. If ever we are back in Tennessee for a special event, he will be first on our list to call!” Jenna
Ron was an excellent DJ. He answered all my questions and had worksheets that made organizing our music selection easy.
On the day of, it rained until a few hours before the ceremony. We had changed the ceremony to be held at the reception site due to the rain, but when it stopped he was more than happy to set up for the ceremony at the original site at a moments notice. “You did an amazing job!” Jessica Smudrick
- OMG. Ron was amazing. Not only did he travel to Chicago to do this wedding, but he made it more. Ron was there for the rehearsal, and Thank God. Our judge was not very helpful, and after watching us fumble through the first attempt and having the judge leave, Ron stepped right up and took control. I fear what would have become of my ceremony without him. He helped us get timings down, how to walk, where to stop for photos. He was amazing and i am so thankful for that. The ceremony went off perfectly because of his involvement. During the Cocktail hour he played the perfect music and help move people to the reception room in a timely manner. Before entering the reception, Ron gave all of my wedding party some advice, saying that that room was our stadium and we were to own it. My entire party owned it. I can barely remember what Ron said as my husband and I entered the room, because he had everyone cheering so loud. Every moment the floor was full, even when Ron sent half the family out for a group photo he kept the rest on the floor. I could never have found a better and more caring DJ. He cares about the wedding and the people. Not once, to anyone at the wedding, who also all love him, felt that he was there for the money. He was there because he loves weddings. I Love everything he did. Thank you so much Ron. Ben and Adrienne
He did my wedding 21 years ago when he was in Illinois. great job Ron! Bob Bush.
- “Great working with you Ron! You’re a man of God and it truly shines through in your business! Can’t wait to see ya again.” Nicholas & Keaton.
- “The up lighting transforms the room. I am so glad we decided to do it. It was beautiful ! Everything turned out amazing . thank you so much for your amazing work .” Amanda Williamson
- “Thank y’all so much. Ron you was great and we all enjoyed it. Tell your wife thank you for the pics.” Dustin Stewart
- “You guys helped make my son’s wedding a very memorable event!!! Thank you so much for the music and the pictures and sharing this day with all of us, y’all did a great job!” Teresa Foster Stewart
- “Ron was very personable. He even met with us during our visit to TN just before his own wedding (with family coming into town!). He is funny, friendly and easy to work with. Though we live a great distance away, he regularly communicated with us and everything flowed perfectly on the night of the wedding. He made sure to gauge the evening and touch base with us during the evening to align songs and events with our needs. We loved the shoely-wed game as well. We had a blast, as did our guests. Thanks Ron for all you did to make our celebration a great one!” Tanya
- “Ron did a good job at my daughters wedding. Having a DJ is very helpful with keeping the events of a wedding flowing in an orderly fashion and adding a level of entertainment to the event which is hard to beat. He also provided the uplighting at the reception and the music at the church, it was awesome and he was easy to work with, professional and thorough, everyone seemed to enjoy the music!” Tish
- “We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ at our wedding reception. He kept the flow of evening moving and had a great/ fun music selection. We would highly recommend him for any of your upcoming events. Thank You so much!!!” Eric and Rachel
- “DJ Ron is wonderful to work with! He goes above and beyond to make your event special! Thanks for a great wedding!!!” Dorian
- “Ron is a wonderful DJ who personalizes the event to your requests. Reliable, comes well ahead of time for adequate preparation, dresses in distinguished professional attire and does a fine job hosting.” Private User from Wedding Wire
- “Ron was very professional in meeting with us and planning the music for my daughter’s wedding. We gave him a variety of artists that Lindsay and Phillip enjoyed and he created the perfect playlist for the ceremony, reception dinner background music and then for the dancing. Our family does not dance a lot but he did a great job in making it fun and kept the evening moving along. Several of our guests have commented also on what a great job he did. Thanks Ron!!” Susan
- “Ron is creative, entertaining, and extremely easy to work with!! He communicates well throughout the planning stages, and accommodates even the strangest requests. He is AWESOME!! Thank you for making our wedding and reception run so smoothly!!!!!” -Catie and Josh Russell
- “Thank you so much! My family and friends thought you were amazing. We just got back into Illinois… Thanks again, You helped make the best day of my life even better.” Ron and Leighann Stephens.
- “Hey Ron! Thank you so much for your hard work. We had a great time thanks to you. If I know of anyone having an event and needing a DJ I’ll tell them to go to you. Thanks again”, Mark and Serena Miller
- “Hi Ron, I just wanted to thank you for doing such a great job Friday night at the wedding. I think everyone had a really good time. I was a little shocked at everyone dancing! Thanks again,” Justin and Tandie
- “Hey Ron! You did an amazing job. We are happy we chose you and will recommend you a lot. You ran the show and kept it fun. Thank you again”, Todd and Kelsey MacFaun.
- “Ron is a professional Disc Jockey who has worked with our photographers during weddings and bridal shows. We highly recommend Ron because of his experience and work ethic, along with the quality equipment he uses in his job.” Farrah’s Photography
- “Wonderful, and professional dj service.. Ron took the time and brought to the table everything we had asked. Great mix of music.and really made the nite come together!” Kelly
Smokey Mountain Sounds would love to talk with you about your entertainment needs! Call for availability 1-865-712-1854